Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Why am I such a complicated person?
I really wish that I am not.
But I can't help it, I guess I am this way.
I have such a I will call unique personality? There are so many sides of me.
It's not good. =(

When I was in my conference attending a personal branding class, we were told to draw something that will best describe ourselves.
Guess what I drew?
The weather.
Don't think that I need to elaborate cause my point is pretty direct.

I am a complicated person searching for simplicity and sincerity in life.
Am I being ironic?

Ahhh.. one of those nights when I am having deep thoughts.

I am not a good friend to be honest.
But I want to be.
Learning how to be.
Trying my best to be one while managing all the ups and downs in my life.
Sometimes I feel like telling others not to do so much for me,to treat me so good, I'm not worth it.

I am slowly digesting the feedback I've received few days back in my performance appraisal regarding my work in CD Team.
I feel sad honestly.
I know I have disappointed others although I have tried my very best, put my entire heart in it.
Now I am only filled with regrets. What a sad memory for me.
Don't even want to be called by others cause it's like a reminder of the failure I am.
The past is not meant to be forgotten, but to be learned.
I hope one day I have the chance to cover up this failure.

I am really bad in my time management for this semester.
Been drinking so much coffee.
I really need to change before time flies by and I regret.


Things to do:
  • To be a better friend  (sending birthday wishes through texts, buying friends birthday gifts, listen to them more, watch my words, and all the small little things)
  • To learn to wake up early 
  • To be a less complicated person
  • To manage my emotions
  • To be more energetic and cheerful
  • To really improve myself 
  • To NOT let my results drop
  • Manage my time better

Goodness gracious! Deep thoughts make me feel sad.  T.T

1 comment:

bIG BIg cRaB said...

as i being taught,
nvr regret on wat had u done!
pretty belif tht..u learn smethg and gain new things in the process..
meichien.i support u always!
we support u always!!!
dun forget..we r leaning!^^