I hardly give people the link to my blog.. Unless I want that certain person to know my past, know my personal thoughts and know me for who I am.
Well basically I have this kind of perspective, if you are able to find my blog, then it is considered fate between you and me, and my past is all lay out in front of you.
Who isn't afraid of people judging them right? Including me. But then again, true friends will stay by you, no matter what, and most importantly accept you for who you are. I think one of the sweetest line a person can say is, 'I want to understand you more.'
While I am always secretly reading people's blog, I am really shocked to find that a few friends of mine actually found my blog! >< and all this while I was so clueless! >< Heck, they didn't mention anything to me at all! I always have this impression that no one reads my blog so I just blabber and blabber and blabber about everything and anything! ><
Well, that makes my blog RAW right with all those unhidden feelings! *Someone said this to me before =P*
Anyhow, to those of you that actually reads my blog, thank you for being such a good friend and for being concerned about me. It's really sweet. I do not name people out in my blog, but you know who you are! Stalker! =P
Love you guys loads!

No comments:
Post a Comment