Saturday, March 31, 2012
Diel Barracuda 7'' Android 4.0
This baby here... IS GONNA BE MINE!
muahahah. Thanks to Groupon, I got a deal of RM325 for this Diel Barracuda 7" Android 4.0! I just stumbled upon this deal.
Nope, I can't guarantee the quality and I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping that this will be a deal I won't regret. =(
Basically, I spent one whole unproductive day fussing over this tablet here. Was busy pm-ing and calling people asking them whether this product is worth the price.
In the end, after much troubles, the payment and redemption was successful. I just hope nothing goes wrong.
I honestly am fortunate to have parents that put such trust in me. My dad called and said,' Just buy whatever you need. You don't have to worry about money. I know you will not simply buy stuffs.' But I sorta rushed through the conversation and ended it cause time was ticking and I have yet to settle the payment. =( I'm so bad huh. =(
Anyway, I hope this will be my new found motivation to stop slacking, and study hard! I can never ever let myself disappoint my parents. =( I must and MUST do well in this semester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment