Thursday, March 8, 2012

Good friends, both new and old






I'm extremely happy and grateful to have you guys in my life.
Friends who are simple and sincere.
Thanks for making me feel comfortable and smiled and laughed like there was no tomorrow.

I've finally found that smile again.
The smile that comes right from my tiny little heart.
I've thought I lost is a long time ago.
Which smile?

 THIS SMILE!


When you have the passion, you will have no trouble finding the energy.
I feel hyper and excited being around you guys, no matter how tired I am.
Friends who know me before will be amazed.
I truly enjoy everyone's company.




















Pictures here and there from the bits of my new life all the way up in Kedah...


I hope to continue smiling and sailing strongly through every tough challenge life throws at me.
Just wanna thank the new people who came into my life, and for the old good friends, I still hold you deep in my heart and I miss you guys too! I know that I don't show it often, but I do treasure our friendship.. I will try to be a better friend.










Pictures do bring back a whole lot of memories. 
How time flew without us realizing..


1 comment:

Kelsey Wee said...

I don't know if I told you this before but always believe that good things come to good people. It's just a matter of time. :)

And aww my picture is on your blog :D