Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I. feel. so. sleepy. and. lazy.

Ahhhh...

Am soo looking forward to going back home during my sem break and having all the time in the world without any worries - besides preparing for my mid semester of course.. But it will feel super great knowing that I can just enjoy doing nothing.

I had such a weird dream yesterday. =O

Well, 2 dreams I think.

First, I dreamed I got dumped. =O yes!! exactly! WTH? LOL. when I come to think of it, it's really kind of amusing and I really feel like laughing at myself. HILARIOUS. and nah.. i'm not sad. And no.. I don't know who the guy is it. People often look fuzzy in dreams and most of the time we don't even remember what we dreamed. I remembered something like this:

Me: You want to break up with me is it?
Unknown: Err yea. I just don't know how to do it.
Me: It's simple. We're done. That's it.

Then even my mum appeared!

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

And the second dream was even weirder. SERIOUSLY WEIRD.

I was somewhere. Somewhere not in Malaysia. I was queuing up to buy food. * oh yummy yummy foods* There was a lot of people around me. Some are my cousins I think. Gosh I don't remember. LOL. I think someone spitted into the food. Or was it they finished eating their food before they pay? hmm. Anyway, I remembereda guy in front of me ordered a lot of food * I ordered pasta - no doubt i'm a proven food lover, teehee*  then when he had to pay, he realized he didn't have enough money. Next thing I know, the cashier took out a handcuff and he was handcuffed. JUST CAUSE HE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY. I remember feeling so stunned. Then it was MY turn to pay. And I asked, ' Do you accept Malaysia Ringgit?'

Then I woke up.



I hope you are laughing your head of by now to whoever that is reading this post. HAHAHA.

I think I can understand why I had the first dream. I suppose it was something someone asked me during the night few hours before I slept. See how one question can lead to a dream? ==

No specific reason why I'm blogging something so embarrassing but undeniable funny *I don't care if it's not funny to you =P *like this. HAHAHA.

Ooooh blogging is fun! Maybe I just love talking about myself. LOL. 



Hope this post can cheer someone's day! =D


Oh if you ever feel down, try reading 9gag.com. Though I haven't been there for quite some time myself. Just saying. =D


 
 

No comments: