OMIGOSH!
HOW CAN I NOT POST SOMETHING AS AWESOME AS THIS?
THIS IS THE MOST FREAKING ROMANTIC CARD I'VE EVER SEEN!
*no obviously it's not for me, *I wish* cause my name never is and never will be jocelyn! LOL*
*no obviously it's not for me, *I wish* cause my name never is and never will be jocelyn! LOL*
A 100 REASONS TO LOVE YOU HANDMADE CARD!
And I actually know the guy who made this.
YES! YOU HEARD ME RIGHT!
A.
GUY.
MADE.
THIS.
Goodness! I'm still freaking impressed till now.
Goodness I think I will cry if someone ever made a card like this for me.
*no not hinting anyone =.= cause it wouldn't be original anymore right? teehee*
*no not hinting anyone =.= cause it wouldn't be original anymore right? teehee*
But SERIOUSLY!
*Melts*
I'm SO happy for him! Hope that girl appreciates him!

No comments:
Post a Comment