Thought that after a few nights, today I can finally have a good night rest.
However a phone call changed everything.
And here am I, too troubled and hurt to sleep.
How something can bother someone so deeply.
I have a quote in my laptop, one that I posted here before actually, that says:
Words don't have the power to hurt you, unless that person means a lot to you.
This I truly agree.
It feels like the end of a friendship, and a little sense of betrayal.
Perhaps I am being selfish.
I have foresee this, just didn't expect it to be anytime sooner.
It's inevitable. Life is realistic.
But what I did not foresee, was this tiny little feeling of hurt, that opened old wounds in my heart.
One that reminds me again, that I can no longer trust.
Undeniable, I was letting time decide for me.
And as promised, time did deliver the answer I was seeking for.
The truth, like always, hurts.
I hope that I can find that inner peace that I'm longing for.
Does it only happen to me, or does everyone's heart and brain function individually too?
Mine does.
The mind and the heart has a brain of their own respectively.
No comments:
Post a Comment