L, I think we both regret having each other in our life. It went all wrongly.
I can't face everything that I've done. I can't deal with the consequences. I pull both of us down.
Why put me through this? I've been haunted for 9 months. And I will be for many many more years to follow.
I can run. I can hide. I can be ignorant. But the feeling of sadness, regret follow me wherever I go. I can't release myself. I tried. Believe me, I tried.
The worst place ever. I do not want to step foot into the new Jusco anymore. I can't. The longer I am in there, the more the hidden feelings float up, and the higher the risk of me breaking down. It's not the first time I experience it. I. Simply. Can't. Go. There.
Oh God.. when am I going to get through this phase? I can't deal with it. I'm scared.
No comments:
Post a Comment