Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fortune teller said I will shine in my education in the next 3 years. I will have a lot of luck, especially next year. As in on cue, I actually won something from a lucky draw today. Wow. He said I wasn't that lucky last year - true? might be referring to my SPM results?

But he couldn't tell me where will I head towards after my studies. My career and such.

Fortune teller said I met someone special last year. True. Fortune teller said I will meet another in 3 years time.

Chinese believes in 'yuan fen', or in English, fate based on the birth dates. Some people are only fated to be friends, and if they cross that line and get married, they will be divorced. Believe it or not, I have real life examples. No, I am not trying to implant any superstitions in anyone's mind. Just merely pointing out.

I threw in our birth dates, just to fulfill my curiosity. Unexpectedly, he told me that we do have fate to be more than friends. But, it's not really strong. We do match, but there will still be a bit problems. 'This relationship can be considered, as an option, ' he said. ' Just an option if you cannot find someone better. Just wait for 3 more years and see'.

I still want to see another fortune teller. Hopefully I can before I leave.


No comments: