Monday, August 22, 2011

    I have a weird craving lately. I am craving to see a fortune teller. yes. I. am. Extremely. Serious.

    I've never thought that I would actually come to this point of life. I really need directions and assurance about my future. After enduring all those hurt and misplaced trust, the future scares me, to bits. Yet, a small part of me is afraid to know. What if my future doesn't lie any happiness for me? It will haunt me and take every bit of positiveness and hope away from me.

    Is this considered toying with God's plan? I did not mean to, I really don't. I just know I need it.

    I have posted some really sad posts a few months back. Till today, I do not dare to read it, because I am just too scared that I will feel the pain again. I do not wish to relish those moments. They are better left buried.

    I have fears that I will be going through the same thing again. Another reason why I need to know.

  Will the plans to visit a fortune teller succeed? We will  see.

1 comment:

iVan Chong said...

Hey Mei Chien..

Luke 19:10
For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost.

Hope you'll find comfort soon yea.. All the best at Uni, it's hard but.. I know you'll be fine at the end.

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end yet :)