AN EPIC PROPOSAL....
LOKE'S PROPOSAL
A chance meeting, 13 years and so long ago we cannot even remember exactly where or how it happened has brought us here 13 years later together by anything but chance. I am not one who expresses himself well and especially not for a grave topic such as my undying love for you, but this is what I’ve come up with: you are the blossoming flower in my garden, the clouds in my heaven and the warm sunshine on my chilly days.
Today, I wish to have you with me for the rest of our lives; will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?”
For more info, click here >>>>>
http://www.groupsmore.com/cities/selangor/deals/loke-hing-seong--2
However.... there are haters as well in every situations.. such meanies! >=(
Katie Kitty Chin · Founder at Http://kwebserv.info
Btw, yup.. it's mei chen and not chIen! T.T so sad. haha. May they be sweet and loving and happy forever after!!!!
Wonder when will my moment arrive..teehee~

No comments:
Post a Comment