Monday, November 21, 2011

Football -What is all that fuss about?

Here I am, reporting live from my hostel caferia, smelling of burgers and still suffering from the leftovers deafening cheers from the football fans earlier.



Now before you jump into conclusion, NO, I am not going to criticize football.  Like why is it exciting watching a bunch of guys chasing over one ball all over the field. NOPE, I totally understand that everyone has different passion in everything. For example, I am passionate about hmmm.. reading? watching dramas? VAMPIRE DIARIES? =D

Since I am rushing to complete my co-curricular individual assignment ( which I am currently at page 50, with 5 more subtopics to go *die* ), I have no other option but to find a place with a high speed Internet connection - hence the reason why I climbed down all the way from the 5th floor all the way down to the cafe.

What I didn't know was - there was an ongoing football match today and they set up a projector ( like those in mamak stalls)  and all the football fans were gathered there! So for hours, I had to endure their screams ( I don't even know whether it came from the guys or girls =.= ) and boos. It was just plain crazy because it seemed like they kept screaming every few minutes and then. Seriously! Well.. it's not like the players could actually hear them right? It really drove me crazy.


Although I still don't quite get what is all the fuss about and I am just grateful that peace is finally back, to end on a happy note, Malaysia did won in the end so I guess as a Malaysian, I should be proud.

MALAYSIA BOLEH!! * is tomorrow a holiday? =D *

teehee~~

No comments: