Am I stupid not to let you go, or are you stupid to let me go?
I got a broadband today! And since I have so much free time now till September, I guess I'll be a regular blogger. Perhaps daily, if I feel the need to express myself.
There's a huge difference between emo and sadness. Honestly, I don't quite know how people define emo. Always feeling down, perhaps? Maybe that is the old me, or maybe I am still the same. I suppose I cannot judge myself. But I am honestly making an effort. Heck, I even went to Popular to buy a book entitled ' The power of positive thinking' that costs me approximately RM44! That is the most expensive book I ever bought ( I consider it under the 'story books' category).
I am not emo. I am just sad. It is beyond my control. Something, or perhaps someone hurt me extremely deeply. I can feel the pain, the tears that are so near. Sounds dramatic to you? Everyone has a vulnerable spot. I guess I found mine, the hard way. I am not good with words so I can't quite describe it. I'll put it this way. You left your heart with someone, put all your trust, ever once expecting him to crush it... And one day, that person returns your heart to you, crushed into pieces. It sounds silly saying it out, but it's what I felt. Not that that person can be blamed totally. I did foolish things that I regretted badly, and I guess you can say this is my punishment, even though my heart refuses to believe that things are too late to be mended. I don't know what are you thinking.. I really don't..
I tried my best. My very best. I am so tired.
Relationships are depressing? I feel sad too.. seeing other people breaking up. Really, really sad. I've learned my lesson.
Oh well, I do feel much better already..
Sowie that my bloggie seems depressing.. hehe..
I'm fine. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment