I don't watch love stories with sad endings.
I do not want to shed any tears and let others realize what a soft hearted girl I am.
Yea, it doesn't really fit my personality or how others usually think of me.
I am actually a hopeless romantic at heart. It melts my heart whenever I read story books with such sweet, romantic love story where you know the hero loves the heroin with all his heart and will be willing to do just anything.
Yea I know.. fairy tales much.
Why watch sad endings love story? Why not just have faith and believe?
Despite being hurt in the past, I still hung to this part of me that still have a glimpse of hope.
Hope that one day I will have my own love story with a happy ending. Hope to find a guy who will love me with all this heart and be the reason I smile every morning.
Or if I am not meant to find true love in this life, then it is just meant to be that way.
It is not in my control. I accept it.
I watched
I didn't know that it was a sad love story.
I cried my heart out. Not just any normal tears, but tears from the bottom of my heart, tears that were hidden away.
I think it brought out emotions that I pushed away.
I just felt sad at the thought that two people who clearly love each other but are just not meant to be.
How one relationship is ruined just because of misunderstandings, impulsive actions, egoism ?
Why is it often so hard for people to just admit that they care about another person, until it is too late?
However, I believe not everyone can connect with this movie. Only people with a past can relate to it.
No, I do not mean to discriminate or insult. Just a statement.
Having a past does not mean we're better than anyone else, nor does it mean it's a good thing.
It's heart breaking when you reflect into your past.
Loved and being loved before. I have yet to decide whether it is a good or bad thing.
It's going to be two years soon.
Yet, I think truth is, it still hurts me deep inside. Just whether I choose to acknowledge it or not.
From time to time, it still comes back to haunt me. Promises, memories, dreams, plans.
I'm fine, but it's a part of me.
I still want to believe in true love.
I hope the best for my next relationship. Despite what others say and how my past was, I will still want to put my whole heart in my next relationship. Because I believe a relationship is the most beautiful when both parties put their whole heart into it.
Yesh, I am sentimental.
Surpising?
Lately, I feel so suffocated. Frustrated. Annoyed at the littlest thing. I do not how to express myself out.
At times, I caught myself crying for no reason. Just felt like I needed to cry.
Yet, still so much inside.
It's like a cup with plenty of water inside, just waiting to overflow..
No comments:
Post a Comment