Wednesday, February 29, 2012

For a friend

I would like to dedicate this post to a a friend and who was also my mentor who faced a huge disappointment lately in something that he put his whole heart in.

I don't know whether you will be reading this or not, but I would still like to go on.

You were the one that recruited me and you were also one one of the interviewers for both the interview I went through. One of the first few friends I found in AIESEC. My first impression of you was that you are a really nice and sincere guy. I was and still am quite fond of you. Heck, you're one of those rare kind of guy that will actually talk to a teddy bear!! ^^

I know you are extremely disappointed as you really did your very best. I could see you were really nervous even before the result was announced. Maybe there are some personal reasons as to why you do not want to try again that I do not know. I respect that. However, for me, I really do not want to see you give up on your dream.

True success is defined as being able to pick yourself up and coming back stronger than before after you fall down. 

I would like to dedicate this quote to you.

Believe in yourself. Believe in what you dream of. You failed for a reason. Work on that aspect, show them that you are qualified, that you have what they are looking for. Come back with a more concrete plan, come back with the confidence that you possessed  during the first time.

I hope that I will be seeing you in front again on 9th of March.

I do not think I need to reveal your name because you know who you are. =)

Cheers!

No comments: