I'm sorry it took me four whole months to realize my mistakes when everything might be too late already.
If I were a time machine, I would have turned time and avoid doing what I did back then.
If only I knew what I now know four months ago.
Will you ever forgive everything I did?
See me as how you did before?
Will I have another chance?
Or is everything simply too late?
I want to change to a better person.
But I want to do it with you by my side.
I might be only 18,
but my heart is yelling at me strongly,
knowing clearly what it wants.
It feels so broken,
It yearns for you.
Am I your last thought everyday?
I don't know.
But I do know that you are my first and last though,
every day and night.
God heard my prayers and sent you to me.
Yet, I took you for granted.
Will He hear my prayer this time again?
If it is simply fated for me to lose you,
I shall make a personal promise to myself.
That I will stay this way as long as you're still in my heart.
Or until I've considered myself to be worth loved by another again.
Till then,
I will be hoping secretly everyday,
that somehow you will turn back again.
I shall learn to live with the pain in my heart,
And the endless regrets I have.
The only last words that I need to tell you,
'Elephant shoe'.
No comments:
Post a Comment