
Man..it's hard to believe I'm 17 now.Form one was just like yesterday. Facing different dramas daily, it's amazing how time passes so fast! And right now, facing what we have all been dreading for years--SPM. *SOBS*
My results have been deteriorating since mid term. I really don't know what happened. Laziness?? Unprepared?? Distractions?? Oh i don't know! But no point dwelling on the past right. Nothing can be changed anymore. What's done is done. Oh well... About time i stop complaining and work harder. It's the last battle for all of us. Good luck to all friends and SPM candidates out there! we're all in this together! =)
Looking back at this year, many things had happened. Things that are unexpected. Things that are expected. It's like a movie playing, minus the fast forward button and the pause or stop button. Life goes on, like it or not. If we were to stop and lick our wounds all time each time we face a problem, we'll be left behind.
Secondary school life is coming to an end. I've met loads of new wonderful friends, gossiped enough, struggled with studies, faced lots of dramas... now it's time to say goodbye. So soon huh. But I'm ready to move on. And so will everyone eventually.Somehow, we're not gonna stay forever in our comfort zone. Nevertheless, secondary school life indeed have left me with both wonderful and sour memories.
Oh well I'm done crapping! haha. Just wanted to fill my sad blog ( only two posts plus this. lol). I hope i didn't sound emo, cause I'm sooo not!! ;-)
Just to give my post a nice ending...here's a poem. But of course it's not mine since i can't and never wrote any. haha. Got it from the net.
What is life, without death?
What is happiness, without sorrow?
We are all given G’d’s breath
And the hope of tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment