True friend nags like a mother, scolds like a father, disturbs like a brother and cares like a sister.
This post is specially dedicated to two of my great buddies who brought great changes in my life and touched me deeply just by their simple acts.
Dear Sumitra,
Hey bestie!I've never expected myself to find a great friend like you throughout my years in secondary life. But i guess i got lucky. You brought joy to my life and supported me through every moments i needed a friend. Thanks for being there when i needed a shoulder to cry on, when i needed a listener, when i needed advice, or just to crap with. Though the time we spent together may not be long, and though we might drift apart some day later on, but the memories we shared together will always be within me. Looking back at all of our arguments, the fights we encountered, it'll always bring a smile to my face and brighten my day. I'm proud to say that we managed to pull through and our friendship grew stronger as the years passed. I'm sorry that i can't be there always but i promise to try best. Thanks for everything! Loveya! =)
Dear Kelsey,
Hey sleeping beauty! Fate do work in a funny way huh? Lose a friend but meet another one. I've honestly never met anyone as amusing as you. =) And no one had ever confessed their love to me as much as you do. Haha. But i'm really touched. I have no regrets meeting you even if it was just recently. Thanks for listening to all my grumbles and be there during my darkest moment. All the simple things you did for me, you'll never know how much it meant to me. You've showed me the true meaning of friendship and that true friends DO exist. Despite everything you said about yourself, you're gorgeous both on the outside and inside to me. And Don't argue with me, cause i'm sure many will agree. Thanks for sharing my feelings and all those weird "theories" i have in these past few months. I'm really relieved that whatever happened recently is over now, and that our friendship is not affected. It just saddens me to watch you hurting inside and i really do wish that things were different. But please bear in my mind that i'll always be beside you and that you can share ANYTHING with me. I just don't want you to feel suffocated anymore. Lastly, DON'Y BE EMO!!lol. Loveya!
TO BOTH OF YOU,
THANK YOU!!!
This post is specially dedicated to two of my great buddies who brought great changes in my life and touched me deeply just by their simple acts.
Dear Sumitra,
Hey bestie!I've never expected myself to find a great friend like you throughout my years in secondary life. But i guess i got lucky. You brought joy to my life and supported me through every moments i needed a friend. Thanks for being there when i needed a shoulder to cry on, when i needed a listener, when i needed advice, or just to crap with. Though the time we spent together may not be long, and though we might drift apart some day later on, but the memories we shared together will always be within me. Looking back at all of our arguments, the fights we encountered, it'll always bring a smile to my face and brighten my day. I'm proud to say that we managed to pull through and our friendship grew stronger as the years passed. I'm sorry that i can't be there always but i promise to try best. Thanks for everything! Loveya! =)
Dear Kelsey,
Hey sleeping beauty! Fate do work in a funny way huh? Lose a friend but meet another one. I've honestly never met anyone as amusing as you. =) And no one had ever confessed their love to me as much as you do. Haha. But i'm really touched. I have no regrets meeting you even if it was just recently. Thanks for listening to all my grumbles and be there during my darkest moment. All the simple things you did for me, you'll never know how much it meant to me. You've showed me the true meaning of friendship and that true friends DO exist. Despite everything you said about yourself, you're gorgeous both on the outside and inside to me. And Don't argue with me, cause i'm sure many will agree. Thanks for sharing my feelings and all those weird "theories" i have in these past few months. I'm really relieved that whatever happened recently is over now, and that our friendship is not affected. It just saddens me to watch you hurting inside and i really do wish that things were different. But please bear in my mind that i'll always be beside you and that you can share ANYTHING with me. I just don't want you to feel suffocated anymore. Lastly, DON'Y BE EMO!!lol. Loveya!
TO BOTH OF YOU,
THANK YOU!!!
3 comments:
Hey you. I'm actually in the computer lab in school while you are at the gazebo memorizing some chinese peribahasa. Haha. The date is 24th July 2009, time 12.55 p.m. Woo! Anyway thatnks so much for this brilliant post on me!! I've never had anyone write nice stuff about me online. Pretty cool. Anyway, just want to let you know I'm going to have another blog. But it'll be private. For me to vent all my anger and emo-ness there. Sort of like a personal online diary. The link will be http://try.to.keep.up.with.me.blogspot. Sounds emo enough?? Me likeyyy!! Haha. Hopefully blogspot allows that.
Love ya! :)
Hey me again. Haha. I think your date and time are wrong. Pfft. What la you woman. Hey your blog is the contrast of mine! Mine is black and your's so white. Haha. Trying to stay pure? Can never beat me darling.
oh purlease..
white = innocent + purity
black = depressed + emo
haha.
Beat that kels!!!
Post a Comment