Can you compress a memory, or a certain someone on purpose?
To me, the answer is yes. Simply because I am left with no other options.
Maybe some people will call it living in denial, but to forget some of the best memories in your life that eventually turned into pain and a certain someone that had hurt you so badly in the past, is what I will call worth it in exchange for happiness once again.
Gone are those sleepless nights with silent tears, and finally, after one whole long year, I am finding myself once again.
I have finally realized that despite all my mistakes, I deserve to be treated better, by someone who cares a whole lot more than you do now. Someone who is concerned when I am sleeping late, when I am not eating properly, when I am angry and when I am sad.
University life is turning out to be pretty well.
No regrets. I guess there is a reason why God laid this path of me.
The sky here is beautiful every night. The stars lighten the sky and even after a tiring day, on my way back to my room, I would just look up and they never fail to take my breath away.
I saw my first eclipse! Reddish moon.
There are meteor showers ongoing these few days but I kept feeling too lazy to wait for it to appear. Will wishes made upon it really come true? I am not very convinced I suppose.
I came back from Kuala Perlis yesterday night. All this while I felt that UUM has a lot of stars here, I was so wrong. Wait till you go to Kuala Perlis, lie by the beach in the dark and just watch the stars shining above you., you will finally realize how much you have been missing out. Not to mention the cool wind breeze. It was simply mesmerizing. The perfect moment, inner peace. And perhaps, maybe a pang of loneliness?
AIESEC and my friends here and everything that has happened since make my life fulfilling. It is great to be busy, taking my mind off all the unhappy stuffs that I should not be thinking about. They fill my thoughts each day and every night, the minute my head hit the pillow, I doze off into a deep sleep.
Right now, it is just me and my life. I can do whatever I want and plan my day the way I like it.
I played squash and went cycling. So many more things to explore. Though my hand hurts. Muscles aching after sports. Me sho lembik.
No comments:
Post a Comment